Areas of Practice
Experienced Legal Representation in Statesville & the Counties of Iredell, Catawba & Alexander
At Crosswhite, Crosswhite & Johnson, we provide legal services in a wide array of areas. Our firm has been in practice serving the local communities since 1932. We have built a tradition of service based on building stable and lasting relationships with the individuals, families, and businesses we represent.
We create these enduring relationships through one-on-one accessibility and interaction with all of our clients. As a family-run business, we prioritize personalized client attention. At our firm, you are never a case number but a valued member of our community to whom we owe our best professional efforts and service.
Need legal representation? Arrange for a confidential consultation with a Statesville attorney using our online request form or by calling (704) 445-3085.
How Can we help?
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning & Asset Protection
- Powers of Attorney & Health
- Wills & Living Trusts
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Administration FAQ
- Elder Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Defense
- DWI, Traffic Offense & DMV Hearings
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
Our Legal Services
Crosswhite, Crosswhite & Johnson provides the following legal services:
- Estate planning. Preserve your legacy and protect your loved ones with a comprehensive plan that details how your estate will be passed on as well as other decisions pertaining to your end-of-life care or incapacity.
- Medicaid planning and asset protection.
- Wills and living trusts.
- Powers of Attorney and health.
- Probate and estate administration.
- Workers’ compensation. This include the handling of claims, denials, and appeals.
- Criminal law. If you are being investigated or have been arrested or charged with a misdemeanor or felony, our trial lawyers can bring strong advocacy.
- Criminal defense. We defend a wide range of North Carolina crimes.
- DUI, traffic offense, and DMV hearings. These common offenses can lead to serious consequences for which you will need a strong defense.
- Business law. We provide a range of services including business planning, formation, transactional work, and more.
- Guardianship. We can help you seek or contest a guardianship.
- Elder law. Our firm is dedicated to serving the elderly and aging community through estate and long-term care plans.
- Personal injury. We can assist in the negotiation or litigation of negligence-based injury claims such as those from traffic accidents.
The Foundation Of Our Firm
Commitment to Client Service
Prioritize in Person Meetings and Consultations
Dedication to Our Community
Support Throughout All Lifestages
Trusted Representation Since 1932
Whatever the issue for which you need representation, our firm is dedicated to providing you with the highest levels of legal support and service, backed by years of experience in our practice areas. We understand that, behind every legal problem, unique individuals exist with particular circumstances, needs, and goals. Our representation is geared towards meeting those needs and goals in a resolution that combines efficiency with effective results. From the moment you initially consult with us, we will ensure that we thoroughly understand all the facts and circumstances of your case as well as your needs and objectives so that we can pursue the best possible outcome.
Free Consultations Available for Personal Injury and Criminal Cases