You've worked hard your whole life. You've saved. You've done all of the things you're supposed to do. Now you are getting very close to retirement or have already taken that next step into what, by all accounts, is supposed to be the golden age of your life. But there's at least one more thing to be done: Medicaid planning.
In America today, growing older has become synonymous with growing more concerned about affordable health care. Our firm can help you address these concerns and gain the peace of mind you've been looking for. To schedule a consultation with an elder law attorney call our firm or contact us online today.
At Crosswhite, Crosswhite & Johnson, PLLC, we help people and families in the Statesville area and in the surrounding portions of North Carolina deal with the unique legal issues associated with growing old. Our attorneys have several decades of combined experience dealing with the concerns of the elderly, a comprehensive understanding of the law and a proven ability to make it work for you as well.
Our elder law services include:
- Helping you plan for long-term health care/nursing care needs
- Advising you with regard to long-term care insurance
- Assisting you in retaining your eligibility for government programs such as Medicare and Medicaid
- Drafting durable powers of attorney
- Establishing guardianships and conservatorships
- Helping you choose a nursing home or assisted living facility
- Planning for in-home care