We are Statesville's business planning lawyers, focusing on business success and how to plan for it.
Putting care and forethought into your business planning is a key building block for success. Talk to our lawyers about starting your new business or improving your existing one. Please call our Statesville office or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.
At Crosswhite, Crosswhite & Johnson, PLLC, we help individuals and businesses in the Statesville area and surrounding portions of North Carolina plan for and overcome the challenges of competing in today's business world. Our attorneys have decades of combined business law experience to offer along with keen insights into the business sector in this part of the state. And as with every area of our practice, you can also depend on our commitment to provide those services as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Our Business Law services include:
- Assisting in choosing the business entity that's right for your needs (an PLLC, an LLP, a limited partnership, a family limited partnership, etc.)
- Drafting articles of incorporation, by-laws and other required business documents
- Assisting you in planning for tax, insurance and liability issues
- Providing advice, services and representation regarding business contracts and transactions (buy-sell agreements, UCC issues, etc.)
- Development a business succession plans
- Planning for future growth and further success